Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sharing thoughts...

Dear Jamie

Sorry I have been out of touch for so long.. so much uncertainty, travel, retreats, different homes...
I have finally come to rest in Devon again, and you are in my heart. I realised that it was about this time that you heard about your dear brother, Joshua, and began a deep journey... I wonder how you are....

I really hope that you are well, and still radiating the love and passion for life that beams out of you

sending the delicate fragrance of tender primroses and wild energy of the open moors to you
much love.

--Jo

----------------------------

Dear Jaime,

Pleasure is mine, Jaime. I'd moved to Fukuoka city, where I've been living with my family for 3 years now. I love being in this city, which Josh also loved and often hanged out with me and some other our friends like every weekends....you know folks, like Maria, Ellen and Jesse. You know what? I've just got back from my trip around Central Europe last week. And, there's an odd happening to tell you. On my flight from Taipei (Taiwan ) to Vienna, I fell in a really deep sleep. Suddenly, I woke up like an early bird when I was flying over Armenia! So, I thought maybe he woke me up. Accordingly, I closed my eyes to pray for his rest in peace for a while.....

Au revoir, Tetsu
________________________________________
As with any time like this it is hard to find the right words to send you - I have read and read again the emails you have sent and within the confusion there must be about the motives, I am humbled by your warmth, compassion and ability to speak so deeply from the heart about a brother you loved so dearly. Thank you for sharing this time with me, and for giving me the opportunity to send loving kindness to you all......

Peter and I walked on Dorset's ancient hills in the sunshine today and I thought about you, and what your friends and family must also be going through..... I want to send the warmest of hugs and biggest of love to you....... and I look forward to seeing you in July, in London, and sharing some time together.

With love, hugs and thoughts to a beautiful friend

Sarah
xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow, thoughts of Josh came back to me that I decided to search for his name at 1 AM here in California. As soon as I saw the words "memorial" I kept telling myself this can't be. I am still crying to this moment as I am typing this. Josh was a great friend and inspiration to me back in 1997. He opened me to a lot of things and ideas especially teaching...which I am doing right now. I cannot stop crying since I found out...I know it's been 3 years, but this is news to me. I've always thought that I'd see him again after we said goodbye 10 years ago. I guess I'll see him up there when my time comes. I loved him and I cared about him. I will truly miss you Josh, as I have all these years.
- Sherwin Junio
sherwinjunio@yahoo.com

Sun Jul 01, 03:11:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Joshua

Sat Jul 21, 01:14:00 AM 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home