Sunday, October 30, 2005

One year later...

Today is May 17 – a day many people and myself will never forget. One year from that horrible day that took Josh away from you, us, his friends, his students, everything he loved and cherished. He keeps coming back in my memory so-so often. I have not deleted his emails and once in a while I read them and recollect memories of him. I remember his enthusiasm, his love of life, his sense of humor, his commitment, his care for others… I remember a lot about him. And it does not and will never fit in my mind why such a terrible thing could have happened to such a bright and ingenuous person.
I am sorry but it is so hard for me to find the right words to express what I feel. I am overwhelmed with sadness, with anger, with emptiness...
We cannot change the past. All I hope is that the justice will be served. He will be in my heart and I will pray for you and your family.
With deepest sorrow,
Hasmik

----------------------

Thank you for your beautiful reflections... May 17 - a day of life and death, we celebrated dear Joshua with all the love and memories and as you so dearly noted his enthusiasm, his love of life, his sense of humor, his commitment, his care for others... oh Dear Joshua, what a life you lived

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Oct 30, 12:57:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home