Saturday, October 29, 2005

Inspiration

How beautiful a life he has led to have touched so many, a true inspiration. His spirit continues to reach out and affect those that were around him and those such as myself to feel his beauty and openness. -- Evan Lai
______________________________________________
Those messages of light for Joshua are so beautiful and touched me deeply.. it made me feel as if I knew him too. They show what a beautiful impact he had other's lives and how he touched them with his compassion and warmth.

Metta, Ephrosine
_______________________________________________
I will celebrate the life of Joshua and his love for life and creating peace and loving kindness in our world...as tears now fall on my cheeks.

Much love and peace
--Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home