Saturday, October 29, 2005

Comfort and consolation

His loss will be felt far and wide, but we are so happy that Josh lived life to the fullest and made every use of his opportunities. This world has been touched by him in a big way and that is the comfort we have left. - Lea Bittner

----------------------

HI there,
I've been thinking about Josh a lot lately and even had a dream about him last night. I hope you are well and finding moments of peace and joy.
--Stacie

----------------------

I plan to move back to Toronto. I'll be starting my Ph.D. at OISE in the Fall - it's something that I've always wanted to do. Josh was always very encouraging and supportive of me to do my doctorate, he always said that it was my destiny. There are a lot of naysayers in the world, and he was just the opposite.

Now that a year has passed, I realize that I miss him more now - it's one full year without having my dear friend to talk to and to share with. My grief must be so small in comparison to how you must feel, and I am so very sorry for the pain that you and your family must feel. I wish you a lot of love and peace.

Take care and be well, Ranya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home